Statement of Purpose
In order to effectively serve our employees and students, 1st Drive is committed to:
- Honoring the Lord in all we do by operating the company in a manner consistent with Biblical principles. Proverbs 16:11 "Honest scales and balances are from the Lord; all the weights in the bag are of his making".
- Offering our students quality training and exceptional value. 2 Corinthians 9:6 "Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously".
- Serving our employees and their families by establishing company policies and a work environment that build character, strengthen individuals and nurture families. Ephesians 6:7-8 "Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will reward everyone for whatever good he does, whether he is slave or free".
- Sharing a portion of the proceeds with local charities and our community. 2 Corinthians 9:7 "Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver".
- We believe that it is by God's grace and provision that 1st Drive exists. He has been faithful in the past and we trust Him for our future. Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible".
Meet the Staff
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own".
- Matthew 6:34
Randy is originally a New Englander by birth but moved with his parents to central Texas in the late 70s. He graduated from high school in 1981 and joined the Air Force soon afterwards. After 11 years in the Air Force, he joined the Army as a Warrant Officer and eventually separated in 1996. He had assignments in Massachusetts, Texas, Colorado, United Kingdom, Georgia and North Carolina. Randy has been married to Melanie for over 30 years and has three children and three granddaughters. He has been a driving education professional since 2010; loves to travel; watching the Bronco's play and enjoys collecting everything Monopoly.