A. Services. 1st Drive will…
- Provide the student with the 30 Hour Home Study Program
- Provide a user name and password to the client within 1 business day (excludes Sundays and holidays)
- Require the student to complete the home study program within 6 months after purchase
- Provide a course completion certificate (for those students that have successfully completed the course)
- Administer the permit test (students must be 14 years 11 months or older)
- Provide a permit test completion certificate (for those students that have successfully passed the permit test)
B. Fees. Client agrees to pay $70 for the Printed Home Study Program or $40 for the On-line Home Study Program. Home Study payment (and/or postage) must be received prior to mailing the materials or creating the on-line account. Postage charges will apply for all mailed materials.
E. Insurance. 1st Drive agrees to carry and maintain in effect, at all times throughout the performance of the home study agreement, general liability insurance coverage.
G. Notices. All notices or other communications required or permitted to be given shall be in writing (letter, email or fax) and delivered by such means or in person to the other party.
H. Assignment. The client shall have no right to assign its respective rights and obligations under the home study agreement, without prior written consent of 1st Drive.
I. Amendments. No change or modification of the home study agreement shall be valid unless agreed upon by 1st Drive and client, in writing and signed by both parties.
J. Severability. If any section or clause of the home study agreement shall for any reason be held to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such section or clause shall not affect the remaining provisions of the home study agreement.
Home Study Agreement Revised: 01/01/2021
FORM SUBMITTED SUCCESSFULLY!
Thank you for choosing 1st Drive LLC! Your form has been submitted and you should receive an email containing a PDF copy of the form. Please print or save that PDF file for your records. If you are having trouble you may contact us by CLICKING HERE or call the office during normal business hours at (719) 570-0700
Where would you like to go now?
Fill out Driving Instruction Agreement (if applicable)
Return to manage your group's subscriptions (add new student)
Return to Home